Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary Sweet William!


Five years ago today, I made the best decision of my life and married my best friend and soul mate.  In five married years together (eight years of together time overall), we have accomplished so much...from earning graduate degrees, to starting our first 'real jobs', to vacationing together (NYC, Seattle, Martha's Vineyard, Florida to name a few), to moving to a new state (new to me anyway:)), buying homes, having children.  It's amazing to think about how much we've grown as individuals and as a couple.  I honestly feel like I could accomplish anything with Bill by my side!  I feel so blessed to have him as my partner. 

His hard work at his 'real job' allows me to stay at home with the kids, and his hard work at home is so amazing and so appreciated too.  He's a renaissance man, and he helps out with everything at home...from cooking to cleaning to bathing kids to laundry, he's always willing to lend a hand.  And then there's all my 'fun projects' that he provides advice and assistance with...sometimes they turn into 'Bill Projects' and he rarely complains.  In fact, he often gets just as excited as I do! 

I'm telling you, I live a charmed life, and it's because of you, Bill!  I love you, and I love our life together!!  Happy Anniversary...I can't wait to see what the next five years bring!

Here are some lovely pictures from our special day, 5 years ago today:





Every Combination of Family Photo Possible:



























































Photography by Parker-Laas Fotografix, LLC

3 comments:

  1. My dear, all I can say is that I feel the same way. There have been many changes over these 5 years, and I am so glad that you were with me.

    I love you....and I like you.

    Here is to many more wonderful years with many more sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding day! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete