Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone has a festive and fun holiday!  We'll be getting into costume this afternoon and joining our friends and neighbors for some trick or treating fun!  We can't wait.

This weekend, we got a bit of a head start on Halloween festivities with my extended family in Northern Wisconsin.  Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Cupcake and Cookie Decorating:






 Birthday Celebrating (Lucky #4 and Cici #1!):




 Dog Hugging:


 Daddy Cuddling:


 Playing Outside!:




Filling the Bird Feeder


Walking with Opa!














Hay Ride Time!


Farmer Fritz at the Wheel




Fritz's Pond


Pumpkin Painting












Ghost Pinata!




 Family Costume Time:
We're Lucky Charms:)!  Bill is a Leprechaun, Charm is a Pot of Gold, Lucky is a Rainbow and I'm a Shamrock:)!!  




Lucky handed out Skittles and said 'Taste the Rainbow'.  Well she said it to me anyway:).




Charm handed out chocolate gold coins.


Queen and Baby Bees!


"It's too darn hot for a penguin to be just walking around!"  Yes, D.B, you missed it.  Mom was a Penguin.






Checking out the goodies!




Oma Heaven!

Thanks Oma and Opa for hosting!  And thanks to my extended family for coordinating such a fun and festive holiday weekend!  It's hard to believe we were up there for less than 48 hours!

I'll be back tomorrow with my first November post...bring on Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I love the family costume. My favorite picture is of Charm eating a cookie with his black tongue. Tell the rest of your family hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy!! Yeah, Charm had a good night...black tongue, black fingers, eww. He was in cookie and dog heaven! Tell your family I say hello too.

    ReplyDelete