Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear Serena & Lily...

...I'll take one of everything please:)!

Have you seen Serena & Lily's most recent catalog?  I love everything in it, especially the kid focused products.  Here are some images from the catalog:







Here is your fair warning: these products are NOT cheap.  This catalog is complete eye candy for me and eye candy alone!

Here are some of my favorites:

Elephant Pouf $395


Coco Play Table and Chairs $325




Birds Nest Hanging Lamp $225



Orchid/Army Feather Rug (Cost varies by size)



Lotus Mirror $625


Menagerie Lion Bookend $58



Herringbone Throws $225


And here is my very favorite Serena & Lily offering:


Rolling Storage Crates $188 for a set of two

Check back tomorrow to see how I created my own version of these rolling crates for $31.44!

No comments:

Post a Comment