Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day!  Mom...I love you!  Thank you so much for all you've done for me in the past and for all you continue to do for me!  This past year was a doozie, and your love and support has been so greatly appreciated.  Thanks for being such a great example of hard work, dedication and self sacrifice.  And also thanks for being the adorably quirky, penguin costume wearing, paleo diet eating, constantly nurturing, slightly over-dramatic, and on trend woman that you are today.  I love everything about you!  (Also, I think you should write a cook book, because I'm fairly sure you could get your own show on the Food Network. Why did I not realize how good I had it in high school?)

And also, I'm one of the few lucky ladies who have been extremely blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law!  Gail, I just love spending time with you!  Thanks for being a great listener and a great advice giver.  And especially thanks for agreeing to keep the drum set at your house:)!

To all mothers, have an incredibly blessed day today and every day!

2 comments: