Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Simple Update

This weekend, Bill installed a clothesline for me, and I couldn't be happier!  I love the smell of sun dried clothing in the summertime, not to mention that our previous pants drying technique of splaying our jeans around our bathtub wasn't working so well with the humid summer weather.


A small bit of clothesline rope (that's the technical name for it:)) + a couple nails = Simple Summertime Happiness

Is anyone else enjoying line dried clothing as of late?  I can't believe we didn't do this sooner:)!


2 comments:

  1. I finally convinced my husband to install an umbrella rack outside...I love it! It's so nice not to heat up the laundry room with the dryer, even if the clothes are a little crunchy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you share the clothes line love with me:)!

      Delete