Monday, October 15, 2012

We're Halloween Happy!

We are so ready for Halloween.  The kids and I decorated the last day of September and we had ghost shaped grilled cheese for lunch that day:)!  Here is how our great room is looking right now:











I haven't tackled any new Halloween crafts this year (though there is still a couple of weeks left...you never know what I might end up doing...I don't even know:)!), but I thought it would be fun to revisit the Halloween projects we completed last year, so here goes:















Homemade Mercury Glass Pumpkin

We sure had fun and stayed busy last October:)!  Do any of you have plans to create some homemade Halloween fun this year?

1 comment:

  1. These decorations are so cute! I especially like the lamp shade and all of the pumpkin decorations--so clever.

    ReplyDelete