Monday, January 7, 2013

My Multipurpose Metal Stand!

When I visited a friend in Madison over Labor Day Weekend, I was sure to stop at World Market (about a week later World Market finally returned to Minnesota...yeah!!).  I stumbled upon this metal stand and it spoke to me, but I couldn't help but wonder what on earth it was for.  It definitely looked industrial and fun!

World Market
$14.99

I read its tag and discovered it was a glass drying rack, which is interesting.  I didn't see myself using it for that purpose, but I thought it could have some practical applications in our home if I thought outside the box a bit.  The first idea that came to mind was a ribbon holder for my craft area:





  It could also be a mitten dryer for toddler mittens in the mudroom:



  Here is how it's being used now:

It's a finger puppet holder!!





Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment