Friday, March 28, 2014

Hooray for Friday!

Here are a few pictures from our week:




Captain Ameri-Charm





Clover at 12 weeks!





Super Charm!  
Picture courtesy of Tami O.







And here are some things we've been enjoying recently:

We had a 'Cupcake War' themed weekend after discovering this show last Friday.  The kids timed themselves while making toy cupcakes, then we made real ones with vanilla butter cream frosting, and Bill even made meat cakes (meatloaf in a cupcake tin) for dinner on Sunday night.  If you want your kids to eat meatloaf, make meat cakes:).


What a simple concept!  Why didn't I think of this?  All I know is, it works and I feel less rushed.


These pens are the best.  They even write upside down.  (You know for when I'm making lists while doing hanging sit ups:).  Just kidding about the sit ups, but not about the awesome-ness of the pen.)


Bill has been eating us out of gumballs as of late.  At least I tracked down an 'all natural' version.  They were meant for an occasional treat for the kids, Bill, but I'm glad you like 'em too!!


Have you been struck with the Frozen Fever?  This song has been playing on repeat in our house while we sing and dance along.  The kids love it, but truth be told, I do too.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What can I say? those gumballs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I am glad it is working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you guys are doing. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys. Thanks to you very much for this post. Fantastic. Buy Shrooms Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certain As i agree an attractive write-up. It truly is fantastic to determine the brand new prototypes about environmental automobiles we are able to invest in on this website. 1962 state exempt california license plate

    ReplyDelete