Thursday, March 13, 2014

Triple T: Totally Terrific Target

I don't know about you, but Target is one of my happy places, and one of my favorite things to do at Target is browse the home decor aisles, especially when new collections are displayed.  Their designers always seem to get it right and offer higher end looks at Target price points (and when you hit a sale, use a coupon or score a clearance find...you just can't go wrong!)  I inevitably find something that I 'have to have' and my mind begins to race asking the question, where could I put that in my home?

Here are a couple things that caught my eye on a short Target trip.  (The trip was short only because my children and I are good at reminding ourselves to 'stay on track' when one of us gets distracted by all the fun and pretty stuff Target sells.  I got off track the most on our trip this week because the entire home decor department is on sale...and there is a coupon out too for $10 off a $50 home purchase.)

Threshold Poufs:



I love these poufs.  I think I have a pouf obsession.  These specific poufs remind me of West Elm's version except lots cheaper at $69.99 full price, on sale for $48 currently.


West Elm
$249


I also loved this Threshold Bamboo Hamper (I couldn't find it online and I don't remember the price, sorry.):




It reminds me of this West Elm version:

$39


And check out these nearly identical floor lamps from Target and Land of Nod, respectively:
$99


$299


I also loved checking out the patio furniture and accessories:

I like these wicker outdoor chairs and I think they would make super practical and kid friendly indoor dining chairs as well!


This set is modern and fun and seems to be made out of the same material as composite decks.  Also, did you know you can even buy a dog house at Target now:)?



Outdoor Pouf!


Outdoor Baskets and Garden Stools


And as a heads up, Target is clearing out this popular bar cart in stores (which means there will be room for a new collection!!):

Locally, it is 30% off.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and if you end up at Target don't forget to check out the great home sale:)!

1 comment: